Robert B. Bellitto, Sr.
- Admitted to practice law in all Connecticut state courts, the United States District Court, and the United States Court of Appeals.
- Attorney Trial Referee, State of Connecticut Superior Court.
- Arbitrator, American Arbitration Association; cases heard include business/commercial transactions, franchisor/franchisee contracts, residential/commercial construction contracts, land use, insurance contracts, consumer contracts, and personal injury claims.
- Achieved national recognition as the only attorney in the history of the United States legal system to prove a defense of compulsive gambling in winning an acquittal for a client charged with embezzling a quarter of a million dollars from a Connecticut municipality.
- Taught Real Estate Law at Fairfield University
Graduated from Andrew Warde High School, Fairfield, CT
Received his B.A. University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
Received a Bachelor of Laws Degree, followed in 1997 by a Juris Doctor Degree, each from Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Was a Claims Adjuster and Staff Attorney, Aetna Casualty and Life Co., Bridgeport, CT
Was an attorney at Mirsky, Belinkie, Bellitto & Guerrera, Bridgeport, CT
Was an attorney and Partner for Bellitto & Guerrera, Bridgeport and Fairfield, CT
Attorney and Founder of Robert B. Bellitto, Attorney at Law (later Bellitto & Bellitto, LLC Attorneys at Law), Fairfield, CT
Are you in need of legal representation? We encourage you to choose Bellitto & Bellitto LLC. With our expertise and dedication, we're confident that we can provide you with the guidance and advocacy you need to achieve your legal goals.
1925 Black Rock Turnpike STE 202 A Fairfield, Connecticut 06825
Phone: (203) 366-5236